Saturday, November 26, 2011

An Intimate Interview with Geddy Lee of Rush

Tidings, Canada’s only national food and wine publication, has published an interview/article with Geddy Lee where the discussion centers around Geddy's love of wine, the band's recent involvement in the Grapes of Humanity Charity and more.

Tidings: One thing I’ve noticed is that, given your love of wine and Alex’s love of wine, I don’t notice any wine references in your songs. Since Neil is the lyricist, can I assume that he’s not a wine buff?

Lee: He loves wine and he loves food. He’s not as mental as I am, but he’s always happy to come out and eat and drink with us. He also loves to cook. But he’s got so many interests I don’t know if he would have room to become a serious wine nut.
Click HERE to read the entire article.

Thanks to reader Amy Lee Myer-Seaman for passing along the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts