Friday, July 13, 2012

Shark 'attack' caught on Myrtle Beach video

Wed Jul 11 12:20:52 PDT 2012

You Gotta See This: Shark steals fisherman’s catch at Myrtle Beach

A family received a surprising welcome while fishing in Myrtle Beach recently. view full article

A family received a surprising welcome while fishing in North Myrtle Beach recently.

In the clip sent to NewsChannel 36 Wednesday, the video shows what appears to be a roughly seven-foot bullhead shark jumping out of the water near a beach home to snag a five-pound Red Drum that was caught on Sarah Blume's fishing line.

The video was captured by William Moore of Franklinton, North Carolina on Tuesday behind the home on the Cherry Grove Inlet, according to CarolinaLive.com.

"We couldn't believe how it actually happened," Moore told the website. "We keep watching the video over and over and over again."

Moore said the group of fisherman used chum as bait to catch the shark again--this time while in a boat--but let it go.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2012/07/12/3378316/shark-attack-caught-on-mrytle.html#storylink=cpy

1 comment:

  1. I'm checking out the Charlotte Observer right now.

    I totally love your blog, Frazetta and Wrightson... what more could I ask? I've been a Wrightson fan since I was a kid, and now that I have the chance to appreciate his art in glorious black and white in Frankenstein Alive Alive I'm just thrilled. Obviously, I decided to review the first issue here:

    www.artbyarion.blogspot.com

    Feel free to stop by and leave a comment. I'd love to hear your opinions.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts