Friday, June 6, 2008

Only you can prevent poor programming [That Damn PC]

 

Image via WikipediaToo many sites today do a top 10 list of all the greatest things. Top 10 songs, top 10 amazing chemistry videos, top 10 urinals — They’re all the same, the top 10 best of something. I thought it might be fun to figure out the top 10 worst PC applications of all time.

Iwant your suggestions. After I get a list of worst apps that you can think of (leave comments, email jesse dot middleton at b5media dot com, or hit me up on Twitter), I’ll go ahead and review them myself and bring a team of highly trained professionals to rate and review them (namely, you guys) by choosing in a poll.

So,please what are your favorites (or would that be least favorites)? Let me know.<?xml:namespace prefix = divstyle="margin-top />Tags: applications, Charts, Facebook, greatest, Lists, macos, Music, On the Web, pc, Top 10, twitter, urinal, windows, wired

Share This

</divstyle="margin-top:10px;height:15px">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts