Friday, December 21, 2007

Last Day At Work Before Christmas

It's after lunch now and I'm wondering if we'll get off early. Since Cinram never closes I kind of doubt it. I don't know if I will be driving to Chatt. tonight or tomorrow morning or when. Roccie sent an email this morning, hadn't heard from him in a while. I think we will pawn the TV after work tonight to get some spending money for the holidays. My next payday is the 28th. I'm listening to Incubus on the headphones. This is the 1st time I've tried to update this blog from work but I've got some time while I wait on Jerry to test the new Lionsgate packing slip. I think it's cool that anytime someone buys a dvd online from DVDBin, 20th Century Fox or Lionsgate the order will pass thru my software. It was nice to get to work with graphics on a PC instead of RPG for a change. The web site is www.lionsgatestore.com. Now I'm going to try send some pics. from my laptop to Flickr. I've given 2 people here at work access to a select few pieces of my art, no feedback as of yet. I made everything else, including this, private.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts