Saturday, December 22, 2007

Saturday morn...

I got a great deal on 100 blank DVD's and I'm about to catch up burning recent downloads. I've never had this kind of speed downloading. There's so much available with this speed and newsgroups are free on Knology. I'll have to learn to be selective but I want so much.

Every time I look at my glasses I am so glad Toni talked me into these. I had two pairs I could not decide on and went back to the Passport to get her for the second time. Now I can't imagine how there could every be a problem picking these.

Here's a couple of things I scanned. I thought the scanner didn't make it in the move but I found it a couple of night ago. I've got a backlog of cool images me and Toni have saved since we moved here in the hope the scanner would turn up one day.

These are from a calendar we got for free at the Chinese restaurant across the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts