Friday, December 28, 2007

What A Blog Means To Me...



Guess it's been way over a year since I tried this. Well I started playing around with the new Windows Live and after dedicating quite a bit of time (a week or so) I finally started to get what a blog, for me, is about. Then I remembered the Yahoo 360 pages. I guess keeping 2 blogs would never work out so now I must decide which one to use.

For me this is a tool to record my current thoughts of the day or feelings about a current event that I can link to. I know that as time passes I will be so glad that I took the time, now, and whenever I make an entry, to do so. Thanks to Toni's insights on journals I have a new understanding of how to use a blog; for myself.

I remember that I always used to like to add a piece of art, a picture, with each entry, weather it really relates to the entry or not. Since there is always a new picture that has my attention this is also a good way to get these out there so I don't forget them.

This is a pic. I found on the web of where I am now living. This weekend I'm going to borrow a camera and get some much better views.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts