Saturday, February 18, 2012

Charlie Sheen finally cracks: ‘I’m tired of pretending Ashton do esn’t suck’ — VIDEO

http://popwatch.ew.com/2012/02/17/charlie-sheen-ashton-kutcher-remarks-video/



Charlie Sheen finally cracks: 'I'm tired of pretending Ashton doesn't suck' -- VIDEO

by Lanford Beard
Filed under: News, TV and tagged: Celebrity Feuds, Charlie Sheen, Two and a Half Men



charlie-sheen

Image Credit: Kevin Winter/Getty Images

You knew it was only a matter of time. Charlie Sheen finally stopped holding his tongue on the issue of his former sitcom Two and a Half Men. He called into TMZ Live yesterday and said bluntly, “I’m tired of lying. I’m tired of pretending the show doesn’t suck. I’m tired of pretending Ashton doesn’t suck. I’m tired of pretending they’re not completely adrift.”

Moments later, Sheen clarified that he wasn’t personally attacking Kutcher: “I just feel bad for him. He’s saddled with such bad writing.” Admitting he had been watching the show, he added, “It’s kind of leaving your child behind with somebody and them not really taking good care of it.” Check out more of Sheen’s cutting remarks against the writers in the clip after the jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts