Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Listen To Brand New Joe Walsh Song


The legendary Joe Walsh will release his first solo album in two decades on June 11 – and we've got an exclusive preview of the title track, Analog Man.
"It's been 20 years and I have a lot to say," said Walsh. "These songs come from the heart."
As a self-proclaimed Analog Man, Walsh refers playfully to the new digital age; one which he has adapted to, but notes in the song:
'What's wrong with vinyl? I think it sounds great… I am what I am – I'm an Analog Man.'
Walsh developed the album over the last 10 years, drawing on personal experiences to breathe life into each track.
"I just really feel like it's all come together and finally I feel like a complete person and a complete musician," he said. "I think there is some confidence in there that I never had. That's what I was hiding."
Walsh joined The Eagles in 1976 and is credited for bringing a harder rock sound to the band with his guitar playing on the acclaimed Hotel California, The Long Run and Eagles Live.
Walsh has enjoyed a parallel career as a solo artist, and also as part of admired bands such as The James Gang and Barnstorm.
The 10-track Analog Man album was produced by Jeff Lynne and Joe Walsh with Tommy Lee James co-writing some of the tracks. It's being released via Fantasy Records/Concord in the US and Decca Records in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts