Monday, April 16, 2012

Crow hitches a ride on the back of an eagle

Crow hitches a ride on the back of an eagle:
By Mish Whalen
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw this cool photo of a crow landing on an eagle.

Hyongchol Kim / Caters News Agency
Photographer Hyeongchol Kim captured the moment while photographing birds on the plains in Gyeonggi-do, South Korea.
According to Caters News, the photographer was stunned when he saw the smaller bird swoop in on the eagle and perch himself on its back.
He said: "I saw the crow flying towards the much bigger eagle, and prepared myself to capture the fight on camera. However, the bird just hovered above the eagle for a few seconds - and then appeared to just latch onto his back.
"The eagle didn't seem to mind at all - I think they must have been friends."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts