Friday, April 6, 2012

The World in Color – Photography by Philippe Sainte-Laudy

The World in Color – Photography by Philippe Sainte-Laudy:
The incredibly talented Philippe Sainte-Laudy has had his work featured in The Environmentalist, Computer Art, Geo Magazine, Outdoor Photographer – to name a few. He currently resides near Strasbourg in France where he creates his colorful landscape photographs. Phillipe describes his work below:
“My goal in the world of photography is to strive for originality, and create my images into an art form. Photography has been my passion for years.
I like in particular the photography of landscape and nature generally. I also like optimizing and working my images with software such as: Photoshop, Aperture or Lightroom.
I hope that photography can bring people closer to nature and encourage them to preserve it for future generations.”
You can see more of Philippe’s work by visiting his portfolio site, or following his work on Google+.
The World in Color
The World in Color
The World in Color
The World in Color
The World in Color
The World in Color
The World in Color
The World in Color
The World in Color
The World in Color
The World in Color

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts